Welcome to the Fordham Law School’s Neurolaw Newsletter!
Here you will find a collection of legally significant Neuroscience news and research publications, updated regularly by Fordham’s new Neurolaw Club.
Check out our first collection of articles below!
- FDA Okays First Concussion Blood Test
- Flint Water Crisis Damages Kids’ Brains
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink, a Brain-Computer-Interface Venture
- Viewing Addiction as a Brain Disease Promotes Social Injustice
- Lesion Network Localization of Criminal Behavior
- Predicting Violent Behavior: What Can Neuroscience Add?
- Neurobiology and crime: A Neuro-Ethical Perspective
- Integrating Brain Science and Law: Neuroscientific Evidence and Legal Perspectives on Protecting Individual Liberties
- From Healthcare to Warfare and Reverse: How Should We Regulate Dual-Use Neurotechnology?
- How Your Brain May One Day Control Your Computer