Katy von Mehren of von Mehren Legal Search presents:
The In-house world is a lure for many lawyers – and there is little practical information about how to find opportunities, what companies look for when hiring lawyers and the difference between practicing in a firm and in-house. This webinar, focused on those lawyers looking to make their first move in-house, will address:
- how to position yourself for an eventual move in-house
- where to look for job openings
- timing – is there a best time to take the leap
- how the recruiting process is different in-house than in a law firm
- differences between working in a firm and in house
To RSVP for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 30th by 5 p.m. with the subject line “Practical Tips on Making your first Move In-House” and include in the text your name, class year and email address. You will receive a confirmation email with details.